The Amazon Alexa is one of the fewest personal assistant apps which is customized and personalized to the core just for you. The system executes all your voice commands within the shortest span of time by interacting with the websites, nearby devices, applications, gadgets and vast number of other electronic, mechanical and electrical equipment. Some of the applications are home automation, call and message handling, news and weather reports, music, sports follow up etc. You can personalize the app to execute specific voices only. This sort of conditioning can prevent the unauthorized use of the app.
The Amazon Alexa Review
The present edition of the Amazon Alexa review is about listing some of the most personalized and generic services offered by the system. The first thing you need to know about using the system is the wake word. It could be Alexa, echo or Amazon followed by the command. For example you could say “Alexa order pizza from Dominos”. The app searches for the nearest Domino pizza center to your location and places and online order. Then the voice assistant lets you know about the approximate delivery time and the cost of the Pizza. This is just one of the features.
- Performs Calculations: – You could ask Alexa to perform simple or complex mathematical calculations, resolve formulae, explain complex equations etc. You have been doing all these with the simple search engine so far. The only difference is you don’t need to open any search engine or website and type your question. You and the amazon alexa can talk to each other just like two humans.
- Answers Questions: – The amazon alexa is designed to answer specific questions from all the subjects you can search in the internet. The designers have also included smart answers to tricky and illogical questions.
- Plays Music/Radio: – You can choose a vast range of playlists, music channels, news channels and radio stations and add them into the amazon alexa. You can also configure the system to add any new links to the database. This will help enhancing the music and radio listening experience with amazon alexa. You can get to know about the latest weather report, sports update, poll results etc.
- Controls Devices: – “Alexa turn on living room TV” works within fraction of a second, while “Alexa check fuel” might take a few more seconds, but they obviously work. Similarly the smart system can be customized to work with many other devices and equipment which are listed under the Amazon products.
- Creates Recipes: – The amazon alexa can create multiple types of recipes across the continents when you activate the Alexa and the trigger wake words. This is one way of personalizing the commands to the system.
- Creates IFTTT: – One way of creating recipes with Amazon Alexa is through IFTTT. This is the abbreviation for If This Then That. This is one way of establishing the coordination between multiple devices in your home which get activated as soon the previously working device completes its task.
The user rating for the Samsung Note 8 vs iPhone X ultimately determines which phone is suitable for your needs. There is a small catch here which many of the users might not observe minutely. You need to focus on the main applications for which you wish to the buy the phone. If your purpose were to be only making call and having few added features for internet and email, you might have preferred a scaled down version of the phones. Since your needs are much more you have decided to compare the Samsung note 8 with the iPhone x to choose the better option for you.
Samsung Note 8 Vs iPhone X Specifications
- Operating System: – The Samsung Note 8 runs on android 7.1 while the iPhone X runs on iOS 11.x. Android is stated to be flexible and customizable compared to the iOS. Having said that you may wish to know how exactly they differ. Android is based on Linux which has evolved across multiple stages to offer enhanced APIs for multipurpose applications. The integration of these APIs into the hardware and apps is stated to be much faster than what iOS has to offer. Moreover android is an open source operating system while the iOS is closed OS which makes updates less frequent in nature.
- Chip and Processor: – The Samsung note 8 works on the Exynos 9 Octa 8895 chip-set. The processor combination is twin quad core of 2.3 GHz and 17 GHz. The integration of GIGABIT LTE Modem with down link support for 16 GPS is stated to be the first in the smart phone processor industry. The up-link speed is stated to be 150 MBPS for the advanced mobile to mobile communication. Hence the internet and mobile connections can be faster and without any downtime. On the other hand the iPhone X comes with Hexa core processor (one dual core with 2.37 GHz and one Quad ore with 2.37 GHz ). This combination is stated to support general purpose graphics processing to a considerable extent. The processor and the chip set are expected to boost the image matching with the View finder in the camera. However the down link and uplink support features are stated to be within the standard range (with support from external devices) compared to the Samsung. Iphone is supported by M11 co-processor while Samsung has none. Samsung has 6GB RAM while Iphone has 3GB RAM.
- Display Support: – The Samsung note 8 supports Super AMOLED while Iphone X supports OLED. According to the experts the AMOLED is the advanced version of the OLED with no restrictions on screen size since it is supported by TFT. Pixel density for Samsung is 522 PPI while it is 463 PPI for Iphone. The screen resolution is 1440 x 2960 pixels for Samsung while it is 1125 x 2436 pixels for Iphone.
- Camera: – The Samsung supports 8MP front camera while the Iphone supports 7MP front camera. The Iphone has retina flash while the Samsung has none. The video recording options with Samsung is much better with 30 FPS, 60 FPS and 240 FPS while Iphone has only support for 30 FPS.
- SIM Support: – The Samsung has twin SIM with NANO and NANO Hybrid while Iphone has single NANO SIM.
These are the parameters in which the Samsung Note 8 and the Iphone X had major differences. The other parameters were found to be more or less similar. Since these parameters contribute to the core functions related to connectivity (mobile an internet), processing, and applications you can consider them as main features.